Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Work ... work ...work....

Well I had a nice evening out with my wife on Friday night. We went to Tapps for supper and then over to St. Macs for their musical production of Aida. What a wonderful evening. It was very obvious that a huge amount of time went into the production and it paid off. It was also nice that I saw my music teacher from grade school approx 30 years ago I'd say. It was nice to talk to her and as it turns out one of the members in the band for Aida is currently one of her music students.

I have been starting to write down story lines for some plays. I have a list of eight so far but I must admit I have not actually started writing any of the meat to these.

I have been talking to a few people recently that are going to be looking for work again soon or currently are so I thought I would make a token suggestion of checking out http://216.71.83.224/JobCentre/

Quite the storm.

Comments:
[bookmarks link]
 
It's pretty yucky out to be sure. What are you doing posting at 5 am! You're either staying up really late or getting up way too early. :-P
 
Often I am awake and sometimes even up and about at that time. However I think the time thing on this blog system is not in sync with my computer as my computer currently says 11:10 am ...as I post this but on the blog it says...
 
http://www.armpitwrestling.com/Entry2.htm

Here's the thing I was telling you about on the phone yesterday. The script about wrestling fans.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?