Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A time to laugh

Well here goes. I find lately that I am really needing to get out of the house. I have been to Workaoke the last two Friday nights and really have been enjoying it. This last Friday night was particularly nice as I tried some songs that I hadn't before or if I had it was ages ago. I also really enjoyed chatting with people I have seen before but admittingly felt a little awkward in starting conversation with in the past. Not any one reason ... I guess I just feel like I have a hard time being or feeling social or maybe its that I forget how to comfortably interact in a situation where I am just meeting people for what I feel is like the first time. Anyway I shared a lot of laughs and had fun singing. So it was very nice indeed.

I have to admit I am getting somewhat frustrated with this potty training thing. No not training for me ... But my little girl. She is doing pretty well with having a pee in her potty all by herself even. But as far as poopies go aahhhhggghhhh! It almost seems like she wasn't really aware of them so much when she poohs in her diaper but when she makes a poopie mistake in her underwear its like some kind of poisonous critter in her pants that she is wildly and impatiently trying to kick her way out of as I have her clothes almost off. This was quite a scene one time when her underwear wasn't quite off and she started kicking wildly. IT literally would have hit the fan had there been one in the room cause it sure seemed to hit every thing else. So as it stands there have been "no" ...I stress NO poopies in her potty yet!!!

You won't believe this. As I type this my little girl decided it was time for a pee mistake while sitting on my lap...I think she knows how to read...I gotta go...byebye.

Comments:
I sympathize, but can't really relate. ^_^ My cat came litter trained. :-P Good luck!
 
Yay supportive table at the back!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?