Thursday, August 04, 2005

aaayyynnnhhhhh....tnuht,tnuht,tnuht,tnuht,tnuht...What's up Doc?

The results are in and I feel so much better. Yes the Doctor has things for me to work on, but the xrays showed my lungs were clear and other tests Okey Dokey'd my heart, and my blood pressure is normal again.(Knocks very quickly on wood!) He was also happy that I have taken walks the last few days and even yesterday I walked from the lower west side to Dever Rd to get to my appointment. Then on to Cox's and Canadian Tire. There was a beautiful breeze and I never had to stop from being tired or out of breath! Last night I noticed that my feet were very sore from the walk but the rest of me feels fine. I guess I will have to invest in some quality footware as these Brooks sneakers I have now will obviously not give me the comfort or support I require if I am going to be walking on a regular basis.

If anyone has any suggestions as to a good quality footwear for walking please let me know as I don't have any idea what to get.

Well its off to the beach with the kids and then tonight another rehearsal for " A Midsummer Nights Dream" which is coming together really well. I hope you will be able to take in the show which runs next week.

Comments:
Howdy. With this impersonal generic message, I'm letting everybody know that I'm blogging now. I'm at http://artificialintlligence.blogspot.com/

Note the spelling error (which was a mistake, not a joke).

Be advised that my first post is way beyond X-rated. (It's just text, though.)

Cheers,
John
 
great job in the show last night!!

It sounds like you need a good pair of sneakers for walking. Quality footwear is a sound investment when it comes to exercise. It can help you avoid injury. I recommend going to The Running Room at Market Square. They can analyze your foot and gait and provide you with a pair of sneakers appropriate for you. They also have a 30-day money back guarantee if you find that you are having problems with the shoes they recommended. It's really worth having a good pair of sneakers!
 
Thanks Dre glad you enjoyed it! I guess I was posting while you left your comment. I visited the R-Room yesterday and made a purchase. I could feel a difference just trying them on. Looking forward to walking again and my dog will be really happy too! Thanks for advice!
 
Whew! Good news!

I was going to make the same suggestion as Dre. The Running Room is the place to go, or so I hear. I'm going to be scoping out new sneaks there myself in the nearish future.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?