Thursday, August 11, 2005

Short but sweet.

I went for a short walk yesterday wearing my new sneaks, the kids were keen and the dog was in absolute shock to see his leash appear. It was mid afternoon and just steamin hot but we were all up for it for our own reasons. The sneakers feel great so far but I want to give them a real test real soon.

A Midsummer Nights Dream is going very very well and we have two shows left Friday and Saturday 7pm and you know, through this I realize just how much I miss having a crew to do make-up. Sincere thanks to the people who have been trying to help me though.

Tonight is opening night for Theatre on the Edge at the Mary H Oland Theatre in the New Brunswick Museum at Market Square and I am so looking forward to seeing the show tonght! Break a leg everyone!!!

Comments:
Doing your own makeup certainly takes some practice. It is a good thing to know how to do because you won't always have a team of folks to pamper you! ;-)
 
Dear Sir,

I have not forgotten that we must someday soon get together to further discuss the 'Secret Project'.

I will contact you after I get settled into the new place.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?