Monday, August 29, 2005

Wouldn't you know it

Well I thought I was going to have a very social weekend but it wasn't in the cards I guess. Friday night slept(sort of) out in the tent with my son he really enjoyed it but I think my tenting days are near over unless I use some kind of air mattress to ease the back discomfort. So Saturday I couldn't sleep(?) any longer so I got up around six and started clearing some more land. I figured I'd drop over to the Culbersons for a bit to help them move, maybe take in the Shakespeare potluck, drop by the SJTC volunteer BBQ and say hello to the pourn cleesh-aye crew to cap of the day/night. Wrong ... after a couple of hours of clearing brush, I felt blechh and had to lay down on the couch, a couple of hours later I had to get up turn on two fans to cool me down drink some water (hard to do) felt really blah. Struggled to stay on my feet long enough to take some Ibuprofen and then back to the couch to try to recu...uh ...get better. I was up again around six to enjoy a healthy supper and was only then beginning to feel better and not have every little sound irritate the hell out of me. So that was that, anyway hope to see you folks soon at some not to distant outings or innings. I am feeling much better today.

Comments:
Oh?!? Will it last long?
 
lol

Glad you're feeling better Gilbert. It's best to take care of yourself first.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?