Thursday, April 27, 2006

Walk right back ... to me this minute

Ahh a beautiful day. This Sunday past I managed to get in a 6.1 kilometer walk and it felt pretty good. Sunday evening through Wednesday evening rehearsals for "The Crucible" what a joy it is to work amongst so many fun and talented people. Today I had Mary drop me off 8.4 kilometers from home, an absolutely beatiful day for a walk. I have to say there were a couple of real brutal hills ie Buckleys Mountain, but then there is always the downside aaahhhh. It took me 1 hour and 55 minutes and I have no idea whether this is fast enough to do real good or not but I never stopped for more than a minute just to have a little drink of water. This has been the farthest I've walked in a long long time and when I got home I didn't feel winded which was nice. Who know's maybe tennis will be in my future...

Comments:
Great to hear that you've been enjoying your walks, Gilbert!
 
You could easily do the 5-Miler at Marathon by the Sea with walks like that Gilbert! 5 Miles is about 8 km (if I recall correctly) and to do it in under 2 hours is very good. :)
 
Thanks guys! You know whats weird about this is now that I'm execising more I find it more difficult to watch what I eat. I figure when I synchronize this exercise and watch what I eat thing I'm gonna lose it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?