Thursday, August 10, 2006

So whats been goin on?

I have been getting a little more work done to the house. I may even have the master bedroom ready for winter. I have been hitting the beach with the kids more this summer and it feels good to do a little swimming again. I got to work for a couple of days and I must say it felt good. The long weekend was fairly quiet. I had a nice relaxing evening on Sunday which involved seeing some wonderful friends, having a few drinks, a dip in the pool, great conversation in the hot tub, singing karaoke (letting the beatles disc play and singing every song that came up.) seeing how a breathalyzer test works and so on and so forth.

Comments:
Gilbert, you need to update! :)
 
Gilbert..it's been months man, what's new?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?