Wednesday, October 25, 2006

ok

lets see what i have been up to the last 3 months...theatre consisted of winging it which was much fun, it made me co- write a play in 24 hours. I always wanted to write a play but never did so this was a vehicle to enable me and it had a deadline, and all the criticism was shared YAY!

A lot of my siblings were visiting through out the summer so it was good to see them and catch up. The kids are busy with school and daycare/preschool and they really enjoy it. My son is now taking piano lessons which he seems to enjoy, I'll keep my fingers crossed. My brother Doug is taking guitar lessons. Dave is still busy teaching improv and has 3 days of actor work on a show called "the jane show" if I have it right? I'm not familiar with the show but I hope to catch the episodes he is in. I have been tossing around the idea of taking singing lessons or coaching. The idea has been put out for us to cut a cd together, my youngest brother, chris sings also and it would be neat to have all of us involved somehow, my sisters too. We'll see what becomes of it.

I tried working at a call center but after two weeks training I realized it wasn't my cup of tea and with the realization we would need after school care and weekend babysitters it really wasn't feasible. Too bad though because it was nice to suddenly feel a part of something and it would have been nice to work with my cousin Carrie who was really supportive throughout my training ...Thanks Carrie!

So right now its back to working on the house...I am taking a break right now from crackfilling the master bedroom and the hall. I may get the closet painted tonight if the mud has dried. I'm hoping to get back out and cut a few more trees down and to saw up the ones that I cut about a year ago as we burn wood to assist with the heat.

I am still thinking I would like to work part time but only during the mornings no earlier than 830am and no later than 130 pm , that way I wouldn't need to have after school care. And I definately can't work weekends. Any ideas anyone?

I may also put my name back on the supply teachers list, I don't know, I suppose I could be available on the days Mary has off which would eliminate the need for the after school care, decisions decisions.

Well I haven't been on the tennis courts in a while now ... sorry anthony...
I have however started playing badminton every Monday night so far without fail and it feels pretty good. I have been eating more fruit and veggies this last month or so and though I haven't noticed any particular great weight loss I am starting to feel better in some ways. I am told there is a badminton club that plays at kv high school on thursday nights so I am thinking of checking it out because once a week is just not enough although it is better than nothing.

and back to the house ...I did get manage to get more insulateing done in my attic but still have about a third of it left to do, we just have to pick somemore up and then I mask up once more and finish the job, I hate being in the attic....

well back to work on the house bye for now

Comments:
You've been super busy Gilbert, so we'll have to forgive you for not updating your blog... you obviously haven't had a lot of time fro things like that. Hopefully there wil be some event coming up that we will see each other at in the near future. Don't work too hard.
 
Good to get an update from you. Cheers!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?