Monday, November 06, 2006

week of living in a fiery hot place...oh hell...you know what I mean?

That effing flu tore through my house all last week and my mums too. I've never been so sore you know the kind of sore that begins at the belly and erupts both ends... We have missed work, school, celebrating birthday time, daycare,trick or treating , senior night,exercise time and ever so precious work on the house time. yesterday I finally had my appetite back.

I did get more wood cut on that nice day we had??? We also dug up our septic tank cover so we can get it sucked this week. yeah you get the idea of how this post is.

Anyway I am really looking forward to seeing this show called Noises Off. It is the kind of november picker upper that I would recommend to everyone! I remember the first time I saw this and I never laughed so hard in a theatre ever. my belly was so so sore from all the laughing it was great.

So heres a big break a leg to the cast and crew of the show, why so early you may ask, aw heck , I might not post again til after the show.*insert punctuated happy face here*

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?