Thursday, January 25, 2007

2 x a week it is

Yay! I've now signed up for badminton on Tuesday nights also. It would have been nice to play a different night of the week seeing as I play Monday nights also but I really need to play twice a week if I am going to improve at it and this will also help in becoming physically fit.

So I made the trip to Stirlings thanks to Blaines blog entry and we got Mc's and golden delicious as well as a cherry pie. I wish I'd thought to shop there before.

I am wondering what show(s) I should watch in order to practice a New York accent for one of the Second Stage plays I am in.

Have a Great Day!

Comments:
You'll probably find this odd, but to practice my New York accent for Guys and Dolls, I watched Rosie O'Donnell in a League of Their Own... She had such a heavy Bronx accent that once I got a feel for it, the basic New Yorker was easy.
 
HELLO??? (echo)
Gilbert??? (echo)

You here? (echo)
 
very late getting back to you but thanks for the suggestion Blaine, I basically ended up watching Seinfeld and bits of my memory and bits of Gary Bettman ...sp?


Gilbert

damn i forgot my password...AGAIN!!!
 
Hi Pete ...hows it going going going going going???????????

gilbert
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?