Tuesday, January 23, 2007

what to do?

I have started playing badminton again. Its fun. I want to play at least twice a week.

I am looking forward to the upcoming Second Stage Plays.

I have a stack of old knitting patterns but what do you do with them. I'd hate to just throw them out. Is there any use for these anywhere, is there any group I could give them to.

Treble Clef line notes EGBDF space notes FACE


Bass Clef line notes "have slipped my mind" space notes ACEG therefore when placed between the line notes I can figure out the line notes to be GBDFA and yes now I remember the little saying: good boys deserve fudge always and of course the space notes saying is: all cows eat grass

And when I once again place this between the line saying I get: Good All Boys Cows Deserve Eat Fudge Grass Always.

Have a great day!

Comments:
If you have any good patterns for Men's sweaters I'd take them off your hands.
 
I'll get them together for you and drop them by your place of work.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?